MAJLIS KHUDDAMUL AHMADIYYA CANADA
33RD ANNUAL NATIONAL IJTIMA
The Aqeeqah Ceremony and special dinner will take place on Saturday August 20, 2022 at MKAC National Ijtima`. MKAC National Ijtima` will be held on August 19-21, 2022 at Baitul Islam Mosque property.
The cost of each goat is $475. The sacrifice for a boy is two goats and one goat for a girl.
DAY 1FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2022
Jumma and Asr prayers
DAY 2SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2022
Address by Respected Sadr Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya Canada
Exhibition Educational COmpetitions
DAY 3SUNDAY AUGUST 21, 2022
(Tentative) Live Address of Huzur Anwar aba
Concluding Address & Prize Distribution
TALIMI & TARBIYATI
TILAWAT - RECITATION OF THE HOLY QURAN
- Top three will qualify onward from local and
- Recitation must be from assigned portions of the Holy Qur'an (participants have to choose one of the three assigned portions.
NAZM - POEM RECITATION
- Recitation must be from assigned poems (participants have to choose one of the four assigned poems).
- Three couplets, including the first, must be presented.
- Participants can be stopped anytime during the recitation.
- All Khuddam(with the exception of Hufaz)are
allowed to participate.
- Participants can be asked to recite from any where within the assigned portions of the Holy Qur'an.
- Top 2 teams at the Regional Ijtima' will qualify
for the National Ijtima'.
- Verses from the following books will be allowed during the competition:
Durre Samin, Kalam Mahmood, Kalam Tahir, Durre Adan
ENGLISH, URDU & FRENCH SPEECH
- English, Urdu & French speech competitions
will be held at the Local, Regional and National Ijtima'at.
- French speech will remain open at the Regional & National Ijtima'at.
FRIDAY SERMON QUIZ
- Friday Sermon Quiz competition will be
both the Regional & National Ijtima'at.
- It will be open for all Khuddam at both levels.
- The first round will be open for all Khuddam.
- Up to top five position holders from the first round will qualify for the second round of this competition.
Participants will be tested on the following:
a) World Knowledge
b) Religious Knowledge
BIGGER & BETTER THAN EVER!!!
SPORTS & EXTRA CURICULAR
The Sehat-e-Jismani (Health & Fitness) Department is concerned with the health and fitness of members of the Majlis Khuddam-ul Ahmadiyya. The department adopts plans concerning general health by creating physical sporting activities and imparting healthy lifestyle information to members of the Jama’at.
CHECK OUT THE FOOD MENU FOR ALL THREE DAYS!!!!